Redhawk Managed SIEM SOLUTION
Who are the biggest targets for hackers and cyber criminals? You are. The majority of companies do not have the security resources or the right security solutions in place required for 24x7x365 threat monitoring and response. A Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution to monitor your intrusion points for security incidents might be exactly what you need. Even if you have limited resources, we can help you prevent cyber threats and minimize data breaches like you mean business.
What is managed siem?
At Redhawk Network Security, we offer a dynamic Managed SIEM Solution, powered by AlienVault®. We can help you implement a SIEM solution and manage it every step of the way, including the “tuning” period, where we tune the SIEM alerting to your specific environment. Don't let a security incident slip by.
Redhawk Managed SIEM Solution provides your organization with insight into security-related incidents and events, which could indicate malicious activity. It monitors and analyzes all of your device’s logging data, including workstations, servers, routers, firewalls, switches, IDS/IPS, and any other device that produces data—and aggregates into one place to alert you to potential indicators of compromise, enable threat intelligence, and incident response, if necessary. The powerful reporting feature allows your organization to prepare reports required in all regulated industries.
All of the security essentials in one platform
At Redhawk, we can help you eliminate the complexity and costs of managing multiple, disparate points by providing you with a unified platform that delivers all the security essentials required for effective threat detection, incident response, and compliance management. This includes:
- Asset Discovery. Visibility into who and what is connected to the network at all times
- Vulnerability Assessment. Automated asset scanning to identify vulnerabilities and exposure
- Intrusion Detection. Centralized threat detection across all environments
- Behavioral Monitoring. Identification of suspicious behavior and network anomalies
- SIEM and Log Management. Correlation and analysis of security event data from across the network
- Compliance Management. Continuous monitoring, compliant log storage, and built-in reporting
- Threat Intelligence. Real-time, validated intelligence on the latest threats and attack methods
REDHAWK Managed SIEM differentiators
- Redhawk installs and sets up the SIEM solution and tunes it to your specific environment
- Redhawk continually tunes the service, answering every alarm, and making adjustments along the way
- You retain access to your SIEM, providing complete transparency and accessibility
- Services are based on number of devices and not ingestion rates
- Redhawk provides the Incident Response and 24x7x365 monitoring
- Redhawk provides the expertise and resources for mitigation and remediation
- Periodic reporting from Redhawk, based on your device and audit cycles
- Access to the AlienVault Open Threat Exchange (OTX) for collaborative defense with actionable community powered threat data
"Content tuning and customization are critically important for SIEM success. If an organization does not have some sort of tuning process (initial and ongoing) to adapt a SIEM product to a changing environment, the chances of getting security value that's equivalent to the software purchase price are minuscule."