An effective risk assessment is increasingly important to the success of any business and forms the foundation of an effective IT risk management program. Let Redhawk Network Security provide an automated, structured and repeatable approach to help your organization achieve compliance and improve its security posture. Rather than a passive checklist of security requirements, Redhawk sees risk assessment as an essential first step in a risk management program – one that should grow and develop over time through continuous improvement like every other business process, resulting in greater efficiency and well-informed leadership decisions.
The Redhawk risk assessment process will:
- Gather data regarding the information and technology assets of the organization.
- Determine threats to assets, vulnerabilities, existing security controls and processes, and the current security standards and requirements.
- Analyze the probability and impact associated with the known threats and vulnerabilities to the information and technology assets of the organization.
- Prioritize the risks due to threats and vulnerabilities to determine the appropriate level of training and controls necessary for mitigation.
Redhawk Risk Assessment is designed to fit your needs. Risks are identified and assessed to assure information privacy and the security of mission critical information systems based on the following assets:
- Business impact
- Residual risk
- Effectiveness of controls protecting assets